[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6.1-incubating

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6.1-incubating

Ufuk Celebi-2
Please vote on releasing Apache Flink (incubating) 0.6.1-incubating.

This will be the second release of the Apache Flink project under the
Incubator. Besides minor bug fixes, this release addresses issues raised by
Justin Mclean regarding the LICENSE and NOTICE files of the previous
0.6-incubating release.

Vote on [hidden email]:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-flink-dev/201409.mbox/%3CCAKiyyaEd-Db-HwBnwf24wVtJ5FpE0UC1NfQ-0vnQ5SffQ3fSJQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Vote result (4 binding +1s, no -1s):
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-flink-dev/201409.mbox/%3CCAKiyyaH0u%2BVgL-1e8TCMRwnnKT88cMPfNo2kVup2ShUeS1rmCA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

The tag to be voted on is release-0.6.1-rc0 (commit 0d3f3a1):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-flink.git;a=commit;h=0d3f3a172f98837db039f4ac539c5630e294580c

The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~uce/flink-0.6.1-incubating-rc0/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/uce.asc

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1013/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Flink 0.6.1-incubating.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours until:

Wednesday, September 19, 7:00 am (PDT, UTC-7) or 4:00 pm (CEST, UTC+2)
respectively.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.6.1-incubating

The Apache Flink Team

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6.1-incubating

Ufuk Celebi-2
Thanks for taking the time to review and vote on this release. The vote passes with 3 binding +1s and no -1s.

The binding +1s were from:
Henry Saputra
Alan Gates
Justin Mclean

We'll now move the artifacts to Apache mirrors.

Thanks,

The Apache Flink Team