Tracking API

Ameet BD
Hello,

I am trying to print which Flink API (e.g Complex Event Processing or
Streaming SQL) was called that resulted in a call down the function stack
in task handling code. Please tell me how it could be done using existing
code base (1.3.0).
Regards,
Ameet

Re: Tracking API

Aljoscha Krettek-2
Hi,

Would this be what you’re looking for: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1069066/get-current-stack-trace-in-java <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1069066/get-current-stack-trace-in-java> ?

Best,
Aljoscha

> On 14. Jun 2017, at 12:46, Ameet BD <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to print which Flink API (e.g Complex Event Processing or
> Streaming SQL) was called that resulted in a call down the function stack
> in task handling code. Please tell me how it could be done using existing
> code base (1.3.0).
> Regards,
> Ameet

Re: Tracking API

Ameet BD
Hello,

I want to know which CEP API resulted in a call to a certain invocation of
submitTask function. I think the  stack trace will not tell me that because
they are in different thread contexts.

Regards,
Ameet

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Aljoscha Krettek <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would this be what you’re looking for: https://stackoverflow.com/
> questions/1069066/get-current-stack-trace-in-java <
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1069066/get-current-
> stack-trace-in-java> ?
>
> Best,
> Aljoscha
>
> > On 14. Jun 2017, at 12:46, Ameet BD <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to print which Flink API (e.g Complex Event Processing or
> > Streaming SQL) was called that resulted in a call down the function stack
> > in task handling code. Please tell me how it could be done using existing
> > code base (1.3.0).
> > Regards,
> > Ameet

Re: Tracking API

Aljoscha Krettek-2
Ah, now I see what you mean. I’m afraid there’s no built-in functionality for that. You probably have to follow the API calls yourself.

Best,
Aljoscha