How to use ShipStrategy BroadCast

KayF
Hey guys. I wand to distribute the data from hdfs to all my operator nodes. As i see the setting ShipStrategyType takes care of it.

So i am wondering how to use this parameter ShipStrategyType.BROADCAST in my environment?

----
DataSet<Tuple1<String>> trees = sketches.mapPartition( new RFLearningOperator() );
----

Re: How to use ShipStrategy BroadCast

rmetzger
Administrator
Hi Kay,

I think you've posted this message through nabble.com. Nabble does only forward your messages to the mailing list, if your email address is subscribed to the list as well.
The reason why you didn't get any replies is because we did not receive your message :( Sorry.

I think you can use broadcast variables for sending a (small) DataSet to all operators.