How to access HDFS file from flink

P. Ramanjaneya Reddy

Hi All,

As I'm running worcount program in flink cluster.
and i have created HDFS cluster env to access file sytem. but can you please help how to access the file system from HDFS.

root1@master:~/NAI/Tools/BEAM/Flink_Cluster/rama/flink$ bin/flink run ./examples/streaming/WordCount.jar --input hdfs://user/wordcount_input.txt --output hdfs://user/wordcount_output.txt

How to provide input file here?

\

Thanks & Regards,
Ramanji

Re: How to access HDFS file from flink

Aljoscha Krettek-2
Hi,

Unfortunately. Inline images do not work on these mailing lists. Also, could you please use the user mailing lists in the future, since the dev mailing lists are meant for discussing the development of Flink.

Best,
Aljoscha