FlinkML on slack

12

Re: FlinkML on slack

Stavros Kontopoulos
Lokesh and Andrew just added you.

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 12:12 AM, Andrew Psaltis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Stravros,
> Can you please invite me to the FlinkML slack channel as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Lokesh Amarnath <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Stravros,
> >
> > Could you also please add me to the Slack channel? My email id is:
> > [hidden email].
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Lokesh
> >

> > On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 6:27 PM, Stavros Kontopoulos <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Ziyad added.
> > >
> > > Stavros

> > > [hidden email]

> you
> > > an

> > one?

> FlinkML
> > > on
> @Gabor
> well.

> > > https://github.com/FlinkML)

> --
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
> Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
> twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: FlinkML on slack

Andrew Psaltis
Thanks!

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 5:08 AM, Stavros Kontopoulos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Lokesh and Andrew just added you.
>
> On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 12:12 AM, Andrew Psaltis <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Stravros,
> > Can you please invite me to the FlinkML slack channel as well.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andrew
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Lokesh Amarnath <
> > [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Stravros,
> > >
> > > Could you also please add me to the Slack channel? My email id is:
> > > [hidden email].
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Lokesh

> the

> > you

> > > one?

> > FlinkML
> > @Gabor
> > well.

> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Andrew
> >
> > Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
> > <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
> > twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: FlinkML on slack

Renjie Liu
Hi, Stravros:
Could you please all invite me to the FlinkML slack channel?

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 8:28 PM Andrew Psaltis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 5:08 AM, Stavros Kontopoulos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Lokesh and Andrew just added you.
> >
> > On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 12:12 AM, Andrew Psaltis <
> [hidden email]
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Stravros,
> > > Can you please invite me to the FlinkML slack channel as well.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Andrew
> > >
> > > On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Lokesh Amarnath <
> > > [hidden email]>

> > the

> sent
> > > you

> me

> > > FlinkML
> > > @Gabor
> > > well.

> > > --
> > > Thanks,
> > > Andrew
> > >
> > > Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
> > > <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
> > > twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>
> > >

> --
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
> Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
> twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Liu, Renjie
Software Engineer, MVAD

Re: FlinkML on slack

Shaoxuan Wang
Hi Stavros,
Can I get an invitation for the slack channel.

Thanks,
Shaoxuan

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:56 AM, Stavros Kontopoulos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We took the initiative to create the organization for FlinkML on slack
> (thnx Eron).
> There is now a channel for model-serving
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CjWL9aLxPrKytKxUF5c3ohs0ickp0
> fdEXPsPYPEywsE/edit#>.
> Another is coming for flink-jpmml.
> You are invited to join the channels and the efforts. @Gabor @Theo please
> consider adding channels for the other efforts there as well.
>
> FlinkMS on Slack <https://flinkml.slack.com/> (https://flinkml.slack.com/)
>
> Details for the efforts here: Flink Roadmap doc
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1afQbvZBTV15qF3vobVWUjxQc49h3U
> d06MIRhahtJ6dw/edit#>
>
> Github <https://github.com/FlinkML> (https://github.com/FlinkML)
>

> Stavros

Re: FlinkML on slack

Jark
Hi, Stravros:
Could you please invite me to the FlinkML slack channel as well? My email
is: [hidden email]

Thanks,
Jark

> Hi Stavros,
> Can I get an invitation for the slack channel.
>
> Thanks,
> Shaoxuan
>

> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:56 AM, Stavros Kontopoulos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We took the initiative to create the organization for FlinkML on slack
> > (thnx Eron).
> > There is now a channel for model-serving
> > <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CjWL9aLxPrKytKxUF5c3ohs0ickp0
> > fdEXPsPYPEywsE/edit#>.
> > Another is coming for flink-jpmml.
> > You are invited to join the channels and the efforts. @Gabor @Theo please
> > consider adding channels for the other efforts there as well.
> >
> > FlinkMS on Slack <https://flinkml.slack.com/> (
> https://flinkml.slack.com/)
> >
> > Details for the efforts here: Flink Roadmap doc
> > <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1afQbvZBTV15qF3vobVWUjxQc49h3U
> > d06MIRhahtJ6dw/edit#>
> >
> > Github <https://github.com/FlinkML> (https://github.com/FlinkML)
> >

> > Stavros

Re: FlinkML on slack

Sebastian Schelter-2
I'd also like to get an invite to this slack, my email is [hidden email]

Best,
Sebastian

> Hi, Stravros:
> Could you please invite me to the FlinkML slack channel as well? My email
> is: [hidden email]
>
> Thanks,
> Jark

> > Hi Stavros,
> > Can I get an invitation for the slack channel.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Shaoxuan
> >

> > On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:56 AM, Stavros Kontopoulos <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > We took the initiative to create the organization for FlinkML on slack
> > > (thnx Eron).
> > > There is now a channel for model-serving
> > > <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CjWL9aLxPrKytKxUF5c3ohs0ickp0
> > > fdEXPsPYPEywsE/edit#>.
> > > Another is coming for flink-jpmml.
> > > You are invited to join the channels and the efforts. @Gabor @Theo
> please
> > > consider adding channels for the other efforts there as well.
> > >
> > > FlinkMS on Slack <https://flinkml.slack.com/> (
> > https://flinkml.slack.com/)
> > >
> > > Details for the efforts here: Flink Roadmap doc
> > > <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1afQbvZBTV15qF3vobVWUjxQc49h3U
> > > d06MIRhahtJ6dw/edit#>
> > >
> > > Github <https://github.com/FlinkML> (https://github.com/FlinkML)
> > >

> > > Stavros

Re: FlinkML on slack

Stavros Kontopoulos
Sebastian Jark Shaoxuan done.
Stavros

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Sebastian Schelter <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd also like to get an invite to this slack, my email is [hidden email]
>
> Best,
> Sebastian

> > Hi, Stravros:
> > Could you please invite me to the FlinkML slack channel as well? My email
> > is: [hidden email]
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jark

> > > Hi Stavros,
> > > Can I get an invitation for the slack channel.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Shaoxuan

> slack
> > please

> > > https://flinkml.slack.com/)

Re: FlinkML on slack

Theodore Vasiloudis
Hello all,

We've created an app to automate the invite process, now you can just use
the following link
to get an invite to the FlinkML Slack group:

https://flinkml-invites.herokuapp.com/

Regards,
Theodore

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Stavros Kontopoulos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sebastian Jark Shaoxuan done.
> Stavros
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Sebastian Schelter <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I'd also like to get an invite to this slack, my email is [hidden email]
> >
> > Best,
> > Sebastian

> > > Hi, Stravros:
> > > Could you please invite me to the FlinkML slack channel as well? My
> email
> > > is: [hidden email]
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Jark

> > slack
> > > please

Re: FlinkML on slack

Henry Saputra
Great news, Theodore

+1 =)

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Theodore Vasiloudis <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We've created an app to automate the invite process, now you can just use
> the following link
> to get an invite to the FlinkML Slack group:
>
> https://flinkml-invites.herokuapp.com/
>
> Regards,
> Theodore
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Stavros Kontopoulos <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Sebastian Jark Shaoxuan done.
> > Stavros
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Sebastian Schelter <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > I'd also like to get an invite to this slack, my email is
> [hidden email]
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Sebastian

> > email