[DISCUSS] FLIP-10: Unify Savepoints and Checkpoints

[DISCUSS] FLIP-10: Unify Savepoints and Checkpoints – Hey devs! I've created a FLIP to unify savepoints and checkpoints: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-10%3A+Unify+Checkpoin...
Hi Ufuk, Great initiative in general I agree with pretty much everything in the proposal. Some minor comments: With these changes savepoin...
+1 A great proposal. I'd like to suggest one change. In one paragraph you say "If no savepoint path is configured, fail the savepoint.&qu...
+1 for the FLIP. I like the described changes and new functionality. When looking at the public interface, I was wondering whether we should...