Apache Flink meetup in bay area by Robert and Ufuk

Apache Flink meetup in bay area by Robert and Ufuk

Henry Saputra
Hi Guys,

I have created a meetup event at Pivotal Palo Alto presenting our very
own Robert and Ufuk to talk about our favorite topic Apache Flink
incubating =)

http://www.meetup.com/HandsOnProgrammingEvents/events/210504392/

Hopefully some of you guys can make it.

Thanks,

- Henry

Re: Apache Flink meetup in bay area by Robert and Ufuk

Robert Metzger
A big thank you to Henry who took care of getting the location and planning
the meetup.

I'm really excited that we have a lot of great events coming up.
Stockholm with currently 115 people signed up, Berlin at 41, Pasadena 37
and the Palo Alto event has already 52 (it has been online for less than 6
hours). (Not to forget the ApacheCon talk and the Stockholm Hackathon)

We should create a events page on the flink website with all the upcoming
and past events (including slides):

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Henry Saputra <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have created a meetup event at Pivotal Palo Alto presenting our very
> own Robert and Ufuk to talk about our favorite topic Apache Flink
> incubating =)
>
> http://www.meetup.com/HandsOnProgrammingEvents/events/210504392/
>
> Hopefully some of you guys can make it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Henry

Re: Apache Flink meetup in bay area by Robert and Ufuk

Ufuk Celebi-2
Thanks Henry!

@Robert: +1 for the events page and slides.

On 30 Sep 2014, at 23:49, Robert Metzger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> A big thank you to Henry who took care of getting the location and planning
> the meetup.
>
> I'm really excited that we have a lot of great events coming up.
> Stockholm with currently 115 people signed up, Berlin at 41, Pasadena 37
> and the Palo Alto event has already 52 (it has been online for less than 6
> hours). (Not to forget the ApacheCon talk and the Stockholm Hackathon)
>
> We should create a events page on the flink website with all the upcoming
> and past events (including slides):
>

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Henry Saputra <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I have created a meetup event at Pivotal Palo Alto presenting our very
>> own Robert and Ufuk to talk about our favorite topic Apache Flink
>> incubating =)
>>
>> http://www.meetup.com/HandsOnProgrammingEvents/events/210504392/
>>
>> Hopefully some of you guys can make it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> - Henry

Re: Apache Flink meetup in bay area by Robert and Ufuk

Márton Balassi
+1 for the event page and slides. :)